“I HAVE KNOWN MANY GODS. HE WHO DENIES THEM IS AS BLIND AS HE WHO TRUSTS THEM TOO DEEPLY. I SEEK NOT BEYOND DEATH.”
Nameless Cults is the Gamemaster’s indispensable guide to the cosmology, gods, cults, and otherworldly entities of Conan’s world and time. This sourcebook addresses the many gods and godlike entities of the Hyborian Age, delving into their cults, their priesthoods, and the strange and terrible rites of their followers!
- Descriptions of major deities like the stern and remorseless Crom; Bori, father-god to the Hyborians; benevolent Mitra; sensual Ishtar; and the serpent god Set.
- Minor gods such as Asura, Derketa, and Bel; and regional cults such as that of Alkmeenon, the cannibals of Zamboula, and the immortality-seeking Zugite cult.
- Writeups of potent foes and allies such as Thog the Mighty and the eminent Kalanthes of Hanumar, the enemy of Thoth-Amon.
- Descriptions of sacred relics and tomes such as the Bone Rattle of Jhebbal Sag, the Fire-Jewel of Hell, and the Tablets of Destiny.
- New cult member archetypes, including the Cultist, Oracle, Philosopher, and Pilgrim, with stories, backgrounds, and other suggestions for roleplaying the faithful.
- Horrific, mind-bending lore about the Old Ones: Cthulhu, Yog-Sothoth, Azathoth, Nyarlathotep, and other terrible deities of the Cthulhu Mythos created by H.P. Lovecraft and integrated into Howard’s Hyborian Age.
Developed with leading Conan scholars, this is the darkest sorcery of the Hyborian Age revealed at last, as Howard created it!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.