Modiphius Entertainment #MUH052241 Rangers of Shadow Deep (Standard Edition) - By Joseph A McCullough
Prefer the PDF? Rules + First Supplement are available at DriveThruRPG.
Supplements (DriveThruRPG): Temple of Madness, Blood Moon, Incinerator, Ghost Stone, Across the Wastes and Menagerie.
This new Rangers of Shadow Deep book is a brand new retail edition, with a matt laminate cover and updates to the core rules, making it the most definitive version of the game to date.
Created by the Joseph McCullough, the creator of Frostgrave and Ghost Archipelago. Rangers of Shadow Deep is a solo and co-operative tabletop miniatures game, in which players create their ranger, gather companions, and play through a series of missions in their fight to hold back the darkness. If their rangers survive, they will grow in power and ability, and be sent on more difficult, dangerous and intricate assignments.
A kingdom stands on the brink of destruction, as the vast realm called the Shadow Deep slowly swallows everything in its path. As the army fights to contain the tide of evil creatures teeming up out of the black clouds, the kingdom’s best soldiers, the rangers, must venture down into the shadows to gather information, rescue prisoners, and ambush enemy supply lines. It is a desperate fight against overwhelming odds, but every little victory brings another day of hope.
- Brand new layout with a dozen new pieces of art from Barrett Stanley.
- Solo and co-operative tabletop miniatures game from the creator of Frostrgrave and Ghost Archipelago Joseph A. McCullough.
- Create your ranger, gather companions, and play through a series of missions in a fight to hold back the darkness.
- Survive and you will grow in power and ability, and be sent on more difficult, dangerous and intricate assignments.
- Includes updated core rules combined with character-building elements first presented in Temple of Madness.
- New ‘Challenge Levels’ for all the scenarios can be used when playing with 3 or 4 rangers to ramp up the difficulty, or if you want to replay the scenario with a higher-level Ranger.
Note: This book contains the rules only... you'll also need a couple of twenty-sided dice, a deck of standard playing cards, inch ruler and miniatures to play!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.