Modiphius Entertainment #050403 Conan RPG: Jeweled Thrones of the Earth
Jewelled Thrones of the Earth presents six complete and ready-to-play adventures for Robert E. Howard’s Conan: Adventures in an Age Undreamed Of. Within these pages, gamemasters will find the means to take heroes across the whole of Conan’s world.
- Explore a lost city in the steaming jungles of the south and dare to face the Feathered Ape, as well as other menaces in Devils Among Green Stars.
- Sail across the aeons to an island enthralled by a demon-goddess, and attempt to escape the hand of fate in The Pact of Xiabalba.
- Seek unimaginable wealth within The Caves of the Dero, whose denizens harbour a terrifying secret.
- Defend the frontier against an attack by Picts, spurred to war by an ancient evil known only as The Ghost of Thunder River.
- Discover the secrets of a sinister thief-cult hidden within the heart of a city, watched over by The Thousand Eyes of Aumag-Bel.
- Fight slavers in a desperate battle to win freedom and escape the horrors of The Red Pit.
- Uncover a degenerate race lost to the desert and time, in The Seethers in the Sand.
- Guidelines for linking these adventures together into complete campaigns.
- Scattered Jewels… a dozen exciting adventure seeds to help spur further exploits.
This hardback print book requires the Robert E. Howard’s Conan: Adventures in an Age Undreamed Of Corebook to use.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.