Modiphius Entertainment #MUH052042 Rangers of Shadow Deep (Deluxe Edition) - By Joseph A McCullough
Prefer the PDF? Rules + First Supplement are available at DriveThruRPG.
Supplements (DriveThruRPG): Temple of Madness, Blood Moon, Incinerator, Ghost Stone, Across the Wastes and Menagerie.
Created by the Joseph McCullough, the creator of Frostgrave and Ghost Archipelago. Rangers of Shadow Deep is a solo and co-operative tabletop miniatures game, in which players create their ranger, gather companions, and play through a series of missions in their fight to hold back the darkness. If their rangers survive, they will grow in power and ability, and be sent on more difficult, dangerous and intricate assignments.
A kingdom stands on the brink of destruction, as the vast realm called the Shadow Deep slowly swallows everything in its path. As the army fights to contain the tide of evil creatures teeming up out of the black clouds, the kingdom’s best soldiers, the rangers, must venture down into the shadows to gather information, rescue prisoners, and ambush enemy supply lines. It is a desperate fight against overwhelming odds, but every little victory brings another day of hope.
- 136 page deluxe hardback with faux leather forest ranger green cover and stamped cover design.
- Brand new layout with a dozen new pieces of art from Barrett Stanley
- Solo and co-operative tabletop miniatures game from the creator of Frostrgrave and Ghost Archipelago Joseph A. McCullough
- Create your ranger, gather companions, and play through a series of missions in a fight to hold back the darkness.
- Survive and you will grow in power and ability, and be sent on more difficult, dangerous and intricate assignments.
- Includes updated core rules combined with character-building elements first presented in Temple of Madness.
- New ‘Challenge Levels’ for all the scenarios can be used when playing with 3 or 4 rangers to ramp up the difficulty, or if you want to replay the scenario with a higher-level Ranger.
- includes the first supplement for the game, Burning Light. The Rangers’ must venture to a ruined convent, searching for an ancient artefact. As they choose what order to explore the ruins, they must gather clues to the artefact’s location. But they must be quick, for the longer they remain, the more the forces of the Shadow Deep become aware of their presence.
Note: This book contains the rules only... you'll also need a couple of twenty-sided dice, a deck of standard playing cards, inch ruler and miniatures to play!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.