Monte Cooke Games #MCG245 Arcana of the Ancients 5E
Hardcover Book, 304pp
There are powers even greater than magic . . .
In the misty recesses of time, before the kingdoms and lands you know—before the elder elves, the dwarven ancestral lords, and even the dragons—civilizations undreamt of rose and fell. They built citadels of metal, glass, and light. They crafted wonders and harnessed energies we can only guess at. The remnants of their incredible creations now lay hidden away in the deepest recesses of the world. Those few learned folk who even know about them have a name for these places, objects, and even creatures. They call them the Arcana of Ancients.
- Hundreds of cyphers, artifacts, and other items that incorporate science-fantasy technology.
- Over 50 science-fantasy creatures, each with awe-inspiring artwork and complete 5e stat blocks.
- Pages of GM advice and guidelines for adding science fantasy concepts to any existing fantasy campaign—or building a brand new science fantasy campaign from the ground up.
- The Hills of Crooked Sleep, a hefty adventure you can insert into your campaign right now to introduce ancient civilizations, weird technology, and new strange creatures. Plus additional full-length adventures!
- An introduction by Jim Davis and Jonathan Pruitt of Web DM.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.