Green Ronin Publishing #GRR3603 The Lost Citadel: A Setting Sourcebook 5E
D&D Campaign Setting - Dark Fantasy Gaming Experience
In this setting, you play one of the only remaining souls alive after an undead apocalypse has brought civilization to a dark and bloody end. This beautifully illustrated game book provides everything you’ll need to experience The Lost Citadel through the lens of the world’s most popular roleplaying game.
Seven decades ago, there were cities upon cities, kingdoms and nations. Cultures at war and at trade. Humans, dwarves, elves, and others. So it remained for millennia, through two vibrant ages called ascensions. Until the world ended. Nations crumbled. Magic sputtered. Nature sickened. Civilizations died. The dead woke.
Whether human, elf, dwarf, or monstrous ghûl, all must survive the horror of this world overrun by death, where all that’s left of civilization has gathered behind the walls of the world’s last bastion of the living.
- The once-proud history, races, religions, and cultures of the world of Zileska; and how they fell.
- Detailed coverage of the inner workings, factions, politics, and geographical locations of the Last City. Each district comes with its own Adventure Hooks sidebar.
- New classes, feats, items, and rules for use with D&D 5th Edition, including a new sub-system called Woe.
- A host of new undead to test your characters’ wits and will. Will they face down the horror of a grim aggregate, the terror of a forlorn child, or even the power of a mighty Malevolent, itself?
- A full-colour double-sided poster map of Redoubt and its surrounds, courtesy of gifted cartographers Andrew Law and Jared Blando.
- Original fiction by award-winning dark fantasist Elizabeth Hand.
Will you pledge yourself to the noted foresters and venture bravely beyond the safety of the city walls? Would you risk an outbreak just to improve your station in a society run entirely by the privileged elite? What mark will you leave on a world that may be spooling out its final hours? The answers lie within.
NOTE: Requires the Dungeons & Dragons 5E core rules to play.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.